Telecommunications Construction (ISP and OSP)
- Fiber optic and copper line installation from building IDF locations to customer premises (post-wire as well as pre-wire)
- Drilling holes in wood or metal floor joists (pre-wire)
- Mounting D-rings for securing wire properly. (pre-wire)
- Cut sheet rock or remove false ceiling to run wire to unit. (post-wire)
- Fiber placement along vertical risers on interior of building (MDF to IDF)
- Placement of fiber through conduit or open riser from floor to floor.
- New pathway creation. (Place conduit on building interior)
- Core drill concrete walls and floors.
- IDF and MDF room set up for Customer to Network interface.
- Place housings including Modem racks and Power units
- Terminate customer lines if necessary (Cat5, Coax or Fiber) and route to housings.
- Fiber splicing (Mechanical and Fusion)
- Fusion splice and test fiber optic lines.
- Power through testing of fiber lines to ensure all splices are within spec
- OTDR testing and Documentation
- Splice case entry and set up
- Place aerial fiber, utility pole installation, make-ready, aerial service wire, forced relocations
- Underground conduit placement, fiber optic placement in duct, vault installation, joint utility trenching, relocation of underground facilities,
- Buried service installation, right of way trenching, traffic control, right of way/ landscape restoration